Have a budding tree hugger in the family?
If your child is Age 6 and above with an interest in creating things through upcycling, we might just have the workshop for him/her!
Our Upcycled Mini Stool Workshop aims to:
(1) Introduce them to the beauty of upcycling ang giving old items a new lease of life
(2) Teach them the valuable life skill of basic hand sewing
(3) Inculcate some eco-friendly habits that will help them lead a more sustainable lifestyle
Plant a Mangrove Tree under the Eden Reforestation Programme with susGain just by participating in our event!
( More info: www.susGain.com)
PS: Also interested in the Upcycled Milk Carton Gift Boxes workshop? Check out @mynakedbar on IG!
- Completed footstools are for participants to bring home. Note that it would weigh about 3 to 5kg.
- Workshop is suitable for children age 6 & up with one accompanying parent / guardian.