Have a budding tree hugger in the family?
If your child is Age 6 and above with an interest in creating things through upcycling, we might just have the workshop for him/her!
Our Upcycled Mini Stool Workshop aims to:
(1) Introduce them to the beauty of upcycling ang giving old items a new lease of life
(2) Teach them the valuable life skill of basic hand sewing
(3) Inculcate some eco-friendly habits that will help them lead a more sustainable lifestyle
Plant a Mangrove Tree under the Eden Reforestation Programme with susGain just by participating in our event!
( More info: www.susGain.com)
PS: Also interested in the Upcycled Milk Carton Gift Boxes workshop? Check out @mynakedbar on IG!
- Completed footstools are for participants to bring home. Note that it would weigh about 3 to 5kg.
- Workshop is suitable for children age 6 & up with one accompanying parent / guardian.
Previous Workshops Reviews
The workshop is a good initiative.
Adritha not only enjoyed the workshop but also learnt and developed liking for sewing.
The facilitators were very friendly, patient and enthusiastic.
Adritha even took the bag that she sewed to her school and it was a great hit .
Anusha (Adritha's Mummy)
We really enjoyed the workshop! Ania has a new love for sewing and handmade crafts. fumbles & jumbles were quite inspiring as they love their craft and have the patience and enthusiasm. It opened our eyes to sustainability and zero waste and how this is important to the coming generations. We look forward to more workshops like this. Thank you for organizing!